How to Login to Glotsalot.com
Back to How to Setup a User Account
- Once you have set up a User Account and confirmed your email, the next step is to log in. You can get to the Log In screen by several means. The most common is the “Log in” icon at the top right of the main screen. It looks like a little person and is found just to the left of the “Sign Up” button. Click on this icon to get to the Log In page.*
- At the Log In Page, put your email (the same email address you used for the email confirmation) in the green box on the left with the small person icon, just below where it says “Login With Local Account.”
- In the next block below this, put the password you created when you setup your user account
- Check the box that says “I’m not a robot.” by clicking on the box. If some random photos appear, you will be required to prove you are not a robot by following the Captcha instructions and putting a check mark on all of the photos that match the description. This is to help prevent the site from getting hacked by bad people or robots. If no photos appear, you don’t have to worry about it.
- Click on the big green “Login” button.
- You should find yourself at the User/Create/Update Page. With a “Success” message to let you know you are logged in and ready to go!
* There are actually two other ways to get to the Log In page. First is from the link button in the confirmation email you should have received after completing the User Account setup. The second is from the Register/Create A New Account Page, where there’s a button at the bottom of the page that says “Already Registered?”