How to Setup a User Account
- Go to www.glotsalot.com If it’s your first time on the site, take a moment to read through the main page and familiarize yourself with the site, as many of your first time questions may be answered there. You can actually click through much of the site prior to becoming a member. Once you have been through the public parts of the site and decided this is the place for you, go to the top right corner of the site and click on the button titled “Sign Up.” This will take you to the “Create a New Account” screen.
- Enter your primary email address and choose a password. You may be required to choose a more complex password then with other accounts you may have created in the past. For example, your password requires at least capital letter, a lower case letter, a number, and a symbol. Rest assured that this is to protect both your account and your information. After choosing a complex password, Confirm the password.
- Click on the box “I am not a robot” Complete the Captcha if necessary. Just click on all the squares that hold the image referenced in the Captcha until it is complete and you are taken back to the login page. Again, this step is to protect your site access from malware and internet bots that might be looking to either do damage to the site, or to look for your personal information.
- Click on the Register Button. You should see a message appear at the top of the screen saying something like: “Confirmation Email. A confirmation email has been sent to your email. Please check your inbox to complete the registration process.”
- Go into your email inbox, and open the email from Glotsalot. Click on the link button in the body of the email that says Confirm Account, or if a button does not appear, scroll to the bottom of the email and click on the long, highlighted link there. Clicking on this link will take you directly to the Glotsalot Login Page.
- If you are already registered, click the Already Registered button and you will be taken to the Account Login Page.